Search the forum,

Discuss unguided 1 hits one thousand posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Billy Bob Bob

well done unguided great contributions to the forums:):):):):):)

Cheers Gas Man

I promise in future to be more helpfull in future instead of being a cantacaras moany old git, and for the mods I will also try to behave meself a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, always interesting, especially on the renewables. Look forward to picking your brains later in the year/early next year.

Simon.

Well done, always interesting, especially on the renewables. Look forward to picking your brains later in the year/early next year.

Simon.

Cheers simon is that gonna be fork or spoon when picking me brains

dont go to soft remember you've got to kick building controls bum tomorrow.
stani

dont go to soft remember you've got to kick building controls bum tomorrow.
stani

As with any government department, I can pig and moan all I like but I aint gonna win, but there gonna have a damned good headache in the morning

Cheers Gas Man

I promise in future to be more helpfull in future instead of being a cantacaras moany old git, and for the mods I will also try to behave meself a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! As if!

Happy 1000th you moaning old swine!

Nice one Unguided1 and many thanks for those supporting posts on the renewables. Always enjoy reading your posts and learn loads too. Have a pint of Hooky on me!!

Nice one Unguided1 and many thanks for those supporting posts on the renewables. Always enjoy reading your posts and learn loads too. Have a pint of Hooky on me!!

Aaaahhh yes the nectar of the cotswolds cheers thats a great idea, cheers

Well done o unguided 1.... good quality info and a chuckle or two thrown in for good measure enough about me though:D:D seriously all your posts are good for the members of these forums so keep em coming best regards turnpin:)

cheers puddle sorry for taking on your traditional role,tis normally your mantle

Reply to unguided 1 hits one thousand posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock