Search the forum,

Discuss undersink water heater recommendation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to specify water heaters for charity-run community hall with infrequent use, about 15 hours a week. they want undersink heaters for the two cloakrooms. will be two basins in one, and a basin and sink in the other.
looked at Redring instaneous 9.5kw (they have 3 phase) or ariston 3kw 15l.
my preference is instantaneous, to avoid finding room for expansion and fitting pressure relief which would be difficult in this setup due to no access to outside walls (built to boundaries) and awkward neighbours.
given that it is handwash and just occasional wash up a few cups, two of these heaters should do. but as we will be responsible for maintenance, don't want a model that is troublesome or unreliable. it is also run by volunteers, so don't want something that is complicated to use. I also hear that they cannot be used with monobloc mixer taps.
grateful for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to undersink water heater recommendation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock