Search the forum,

Discuss underfloor heating. one section not heating. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

una

Problem with activator in just one area of the UFH system. I don't know how to take off the activator to check the pin. No problem with water flow. Not sure how to handle the flex coming out of the activator. I know the pins aren't working as the water gauges are not responding (that's what you see through the glass). The system is over 10 years old and the activators are Henco. Wouldn't be trying to fix this myself, but getting help from outside is probably not possible while we have the Corona virus. Thanks

Usually the actuators are held in place by a female threaded metal ring screwed onto the outlet of each zone on the manifold, isolate electrically push down the actuator and unscrew the ring anti clockwise , post a picture please , and all of us here at PF wish you a speedy recovery . Regards Kop

Reply to underfloor heating. one section not heating. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional actuators. Problem is , one loop (far right in photo) isn't heating the floor (timber suspended) . I've bled the loop via a hosepipe, shut off all the other...
Replies
Views
I am seriously stuck with an underfloor heating system which isn’t getting warm enough. I have previously had it working perfect in January however is been off a year and now decided no to play ball. I have changed the reliance thurmogaurd mixer which has helped and the manifold is now getting...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock