Search the forum,

Discuss underfloor heating knowledge required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey lads....ive just been let down by my mate who installs u/f heating....ive had 2 zones laid in my extension and have the 2 port manifold on the wall (nothing else)
Ive not dealt with u/f heating before so its new to me and need help on what i need to get now and how to wire it upto my 831 ecotec plus.
my manifold is made by maincore....i know i need 2 actuators a pump and blending valve (will any one do??) 2 wireless stats.

can anyone advise me on a shopping list?? and the easiest way to wire it up to my boiler.

thankyouplease

sorry Craig I am not the men to help , but I am sure will be some one with advice shortly ! why dont you get the polyplumb kit ! I was told polyplumb do good one , if i am wrong could any one correct me Pls

no worries stan...i think the polyplumb stuff is expensive....i have been looking at the danfoss controls and control centre which seem more reasonable and available on fleabay!! its the wiring i'm more worried about!!!

easy for some mate.....i'm going on their course in derby next wednesday....hopefully i'll be able to pick it up there!! ive only really ever dealt combi's!!! the most complicated one i did was last week where i installed a vaillant 637,260litre unistor and 2 heating zones....but it was made oh so simple by the vaillant vr61 control centre!!

Do maincore not do a blending valve and pump for thiar system?, you will also need two zove valves one for the u/f heating and the second one for you rads, and just wire it up like a S plan

Maincore is a rebrand of Uponor.

Speak to them and they will give you all the correct info and parts you need

Sounds to me like you need a mini control pack. Tmv pump and controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to underfloor heating knowledge required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock