Search the forum,

Discuss Under floor waste pipe arrangement?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What is the best way for the performance of the waste. I've got a svp 3 meters away from toilet connection. Then could I use three strap on bosses after the toilet connection for the basin,shower & bath?
thank you.

anything inline eg basin and shower can be combined (2") with anti vac traps

and either straps or a boss fittings

If I connected the basin, shower, bath waste all have individual strap on boss around the soil waste pipe. I'll use anti vac trap on the basin. Can you use a durgo below the flood level of the floor? As same manufacturers do have them but I've never used them below I've always used applied them to the heightist appliance.

I've got 4" tee coming through the concrete floor which is the foundation of building could I put a aav on top and the other section would be all waste connections. All under the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Under floor waste pipe arrangement?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste. This horizontal run is below floorboards but I can't get to the TEE or under the tee to add a boss vertically. ( the current Bath is bossed way in...
Replies
Views
My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than plumber’s mate. The floor was originally tiled, but I replaced it with high quality vinyl, when fractures began to appear in the grout. As part of this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to do the job but not being a plumber not sure the best way to go about it so would appreciate any advice. The current upstairs room has a black waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock