Search the forum,

Discuss Unable to adjust co2 readings vaillant boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Unable to adjust co2 readings on a a vaillant ecotec boiler it’s an lpg model I’m currently getting 0.0004 ratio, can’t get a higher co2 percentage than 8.6% (minimum being 9.7 without cover) and the ppm is around 40

Have tried new gas valve new Venturi and new pcb. I’ve cleaned burner and condensate pot and checked flue integrity which is coming back spot on the gas inlet supply is correct aswell

Have called technical help at vaillant but they are about as much use as a chocolate teapot

Yeah I’ve been trying to adjust it but it won’t go higher it will go lower but The MI say the allowances for co with no cover is 9.7-10.7 for lpg models this is the problem I’m facing

What’s the temp of the flow and return ?

Reply to Unable to adjust co2 readings vaillant boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock