Search the forum,

Discuss ultracom rattle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glow Worm Ultracom 35 store.

Hi Everybody.
Hope someone can shed some light on this one, the above boiler rattles when you call for hot water or when it heats its storage up early morning, but it is ok when the heating is on, its quite lowd and vibrates through the pipework.
It does it almost immediately even before the burner has kicked in.
I have replaced the plate to plate, diverter valve and the pressure vessel over the last few monthes and this has started just in the last few weeks.
I have spoken to Glow Worm technical but not a lot of help, I suppose telephone diagnosis can be tricky.
If any one can help it would be most appreciated.
many thanks

Alan

Unless gas safe you can't take the cover off get a gas safe eng out

and really you shouldn't of replaced / cleaned the heat exchanger/ other parts

Last edited:
well actually I am gas safe registered so perfectly compitent to carry out above work.

Alan

That's fine as you can understand we can't discuss fixing gas appliances on an open forum, get your post count upto 10 and pm gas man (the mod) with your gas safe no and he will let you in to the reg installers part

As Shaun says mate. Hang around say a few hellos get your posts up and join us in the private gas forum and we can help you out

That's fine as you can understand we can't discuss fixing gas appliances on an open forum, get your post count upto 10 and pm gas man (the mod) with your gas safe no and he will let you in to the reg installers part

As above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ultracom rattle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock