Search the forum,

Discuss UKPF tee shirts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Where's the order line for the UKPF Tee shirts. Just the Mrs asks me there's no order line. Lolz I said you had to be plumbing to get hold of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF tee shirts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not doing the job but he wants to know what to buy and replace it himself and asked me where to get one. I said I'd have a mooch. He sent this picture. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely and they've urgently had to get me to replace and make some changes, initially I was going to install a sanivite for the kitchen sink separately...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help. Problem: my jet pump fluctuates between 15-35psi and will not build any pressure higher than that. There is a swooshing or surging sound that continually occurs. Location: it pulls water from a lake to supply the house. Lift is 40ft distance from foot valve to pump...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock