Search the forum,

Discuss Ukpf cool wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone thinking about shelling out on new tools hang on to your £££' still end of June/early July

just having a coffee with a makita rep, and some interesting tools out at the minute soon to be followed by some others, I inow a lot of you are hilti and Milwaukee addicts so this probably won't impress you but....

there is as new combi drill coming out brushless and 125nm worth of torque apparently the side handle may as well be a scaffold pole! Also around the same time there will be a 5ah battery launch!

Currently out at the minute is the 36v range but instead of needing an expensive 36v battery that can only achieve 2.5ah or needing the 18v adaptor pack, you can get them with 2 18v sockets ready mounted to the tool in a side by side fashion. Once the new batteries are launched that's 36v at 10ah!

The combi drill is currently out in japan so not long till we get it here!

Anyone interested in looking at the new stuff should check out Mikita.biz that will take you to the global site where you can view the new tools before uk launch. It will require flash player so iPad users probably won't be able to view the videos.

Also the new BL impact drivers are being given enhanced damp protection.

Last edited:
A bit like what metabo do at the moment [DLMURL]http://www.metabo.co.uk/Product-catalogue-handheld-powertools.23958+M525a5cd07df.0.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit like what metabo do at the moment [DLMURL="http://www.metabo.co.uk/Product-catalogue-handheld-powertools.23958+M525a5cd07df.0.html"]Product catalogue handheld powertools - Products Metabo - Power Tools ? Metabo Great Britain and Ireland - Power tools built by professionals for professionals[/DLMURL]

Not really that's 3ah and 96nm. It's about as much like it as my terraced house is to a converted barn in the country

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye I know it's only 96, my point was that it's nothing new as other manufactures have done it and as Tom said you can buy it with a 5amp battery which has been in use since last year

, the battery is in use just not in the uk yet.[/QUOTE]

The Makita or metabo battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ukpf cool wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock