Search the forum,

Discuss UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been looking at the tilers forum UK Tiling Forum as I've been getting quite a few refurbs and can't find a decent tiler so been doing it myself. Got some good gear and although I'm not particularly quick, I do a good job.
Some of the blokes on there really have got a bee in the bonnet about plumbers though! Is it cos plumbers can tile but tilers can't plumb?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep

Dont tilers hate everybody?? I do like their "new tools Tuesday's" on tilers forum but try not to let them know that. :)

Been looking at the tilers forum as I've been getting quite a few refurbs and can't find a decent tiler so been doing it myself. Got some good gear and although I'm not particularly quick, I do a good job.
Some of the blokes on there really have got a bee in the bonnet about plumbers though! Is it cos plumbers can tile but tilers can't plumb?!
Why look at the tilers forum ?
There is nothing to be learned , they put muck on a wall stick things on the muck and always go home early when it’s site work huh centralheatking

They might be thick but decorators painting of any exposed valves, is I believe a deliberate and spiteful act. They can't be that thick can they???

The most pleasant decorators
/ designers that have done as I wanted have always been as good as you ...decode otherwise Dan might stop me ...Chking

Reply to UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock