• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been looking at the tilers forum UK Tiling Forum as I've been getting quite a few refurbs and can't find a decent tiler so been doing it myself. Got some good gear and although I'm not particularly quick, I do a good job.
Some of the blokes on there really have got a bee in the bonnet about plumbers though! Is it cos plumbers can tile but tilers can't plumb?!

Last edited by a moderator:

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Dont tilers hate everybody?? I do like their "new tools Tuesday's" on tilers forum but try not to let them know that. :)

Been looking at the tilers forum as I've been getting quite a few refurbs and can't find a decent tiler so been doing it myself. Got some good gear and although I'm not particularly quick, I do a good job.
Some of the blokes on there really have got a bee in the bonnet about plumbers though! Is it cos plumbers can tile but tilers can't plumb?!
Why look at the tilers forum ?
There is nothing to be learned , they put muck on a wall stick things on the muck and always go home early when it’s site work huh centralheatking

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
They might be thick but decorators painting of any exposed valves, is I believe a deliberate and spiteful act. They can't be that thick can they???

The most pleasant decorators
/ designers that have done as I wanted have always been as good as you ...decode otherwise Dan might stop me ...Chking

Reply to UK Tiling Forum - they proper hate us don't they? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net