Search the forum,

Discuss UFH zones not heating up in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm a complete novice to UFH so excuse my ignorance! I've just had underfloor heating installed and an area of the ground floor is not heating up. The thermostat is set to 21 but it isn't getting past 20, and that's due to heat from other zones within a large open plan ground floor. The pins on the manifold seem to be stuck up on these zones compared to the others. The installer has had a look and says that the thermostat needs to be moved as the heat from the other zones is affecting it, but to my understanding surely if the thermostat is set to 21 and its only reading a room temperature of 20 the floor should be heating up?! Picture of the manifolds and the pins for the zones attached, the far left 2 are the areas that are not heating up. Any knowledge that anyone can impart would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 20211203_202516.jpg
    20211203_202516.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211203_202522.jpg
    20211203_202522.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 9

Reply to UFH zones not heating up in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock