Search the forum,

Discuss Ufh problems temp control and radiators temp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Blending valves and the associated thermometers attached are never accurate, I know this from lots of testing with calibrated equipment. They can be far out as much as 10 degrees. Get somebody decent in to check things over.
Thank you for another angle on this bogrodder, I have purchased a temperature sensor gun to test the temperature gauges and tile temperature so will get a better idea once it arrives

ok so my heat sensor arrived and it seems pretty accurate, the gauges on the manifold are reading true and with 30 degrees on the flow side I’m getting a tile surface temperature of between 21 and 22 degrees.
My boiler is set to minimum so radiators don’t work and the blending valve is set fully to minimum so it’s not possible to run my radiators at this point?

cant you turn the boiler temp up and turn the flow rate down to lower the temperature to each circuit

cant you turn the boiler temp up and turn the flow rate down to lower the temperature to each circuit
I’m not sure on how well that would work but thanks for the idea, we have managed to get the UFH guy back and he has agreed it looks like the blending/ mixing valve that’s at fault, I’ll update when the new valve is fitted!

Reply to Ufh problems temp control and radiators temp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock