Search the forum,

Discuss UFH normal water temp- aquarea in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 113144

Hi there.

I am firing up the heating for the winter, zone by zone to test all is working and temp seems to be low.

It’s an aquarea air to water system. It has heated our hot water no probs but it seems that the UFH aspect is running low ((or maybe it isn’t and I’m just not up to speed on it’s normal ufh heat))

The control unit does not allow me to change the ufh water temp but it seems to be running up and down between 27 and 33 degrees when live. And this is after at least 5 hours of just heating one zone out of 8

2D4ECF12-50CD-423B-B16D-7E0EF2D86089.jpeg

Maybe These temps normal as the floors don’t have much residual heat built up in them?

Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Will take a bit to warm up I would say a couple of days also chances are it’s probably on weather comp so it’s probably not cold enough yet for full heat as it’s around 10-18 dc

Reply to UFH normal water temp- aquarea in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock