Search the forum,

Discuss UFH issues - Anyone recognise this symbol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Just looking for some help. Moved into a house last year that already had UFH installed, but I have no information about the system and one of the air flow caps has spring a leak.

Managed to cap it for now but trying to find a replacement part.

The manifold has nothing written on it, but it does have an emblem.

Rh9GTg4

I'm sure I've seen it before myself but can't put my finger on it!

Anyone any idea?

Cheers

J

Thanks Jake,

What time are you there until? Wall to wall meetings today so finding a time when I can make a call.

How much are they? I might take a few off your hands so that we have some spares etc.

Cheers

Ok, I'll take 3 of them then I think. One for repair and a couple spares.

Assuming I can get out of a meeting long enough to give you a call.

Or I can PayPal it ya etc if you use that there or anything? Or has to be by phone?

Cheers

Reply to UFH issues - Anyone recognise this symbol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the hissing is much reduced but now, the hissing happens every 10-20 seconds for about two seconds. Its annoying enough to wake me up at night (I wish I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock