Search the forum,

Discuss UFH issues - Anyone recognise this symbol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Just looking for some help. Moved into a house last year that already had UFH installed, but I have no information about the system and one of the air flow caps has spring a leak.

Managed to cap it for now but trying to find a replacement part.

The manifold has nothing written on it, but it does have an emblem.

Rh9GTg4

I'm sure I've seen it before myself but can't put my finger on it!

Anyone any idea?

Cheers

J

It's on the air flow meter things on too of the inlet side, if that makes sense. A couple of bits Ambiente so looked at them but didn't look right. Lol

Can you email me a picture of the parts you require and I'll have a look tomorrow to see what we have left on the shelf.

I'll take one when I get home and post on here!

Many Thanks for your help, one step closer, at least now I know what it is!

Cheers

Ah the trusty flow meter, I currently have 41 on the shelf.

Feel free to give me a call on 01394 593305 and we can sort one out for you.

Thanks Jake,

What time are you there until? Wall to wall meetings today so finding a time when I can make a call.

How much are they? I might take a few off your hands so that we have some spares etc.

Cheers

Ok, I'll take 3 of them then I think. One for repair and a couple spares.

Assuming I can get out of a meeting long enough to give you a call.

Or I can PayPal it ya etc if you use that there or anything? Or has to be by phone?

Cheers

If you send me a PM with your name, address, phone number and email, I can send a PayPal invoice over to you. This will take you to the PayPal page which allows you to pay us directly.

Reply to UFH issues - Anyone recognise this symbol? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock