Search the forum,

Discuss Two seperate manifolds on two floors in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I installed ufh on two floors. My question is can I run two manifolds on two floors with one pump and mixing shunt?

How do I go about connecting the manifolds together, do I run a T straight after the pump before it enters the first manifold or do I connect the second manifold after it enters the first manifold?

This is what it says on danfoss website about the mixing shunt.

"These are designed for 1 to 3 floor heating circuits and contain both a small mixing shunt as well as 1, 2 or 3 group manifolds"

According to this its possible. Or am I misunderstanding?

What sizes are the manifolds? If they're under 12 ports in total you could run the system off one pump and have a T after the pump going to each manifold.

What sizes are the manifolds? If they're under 12 ports in total you could run the system off one pump and have a T after the pump going to each manifold.
Ones a 5 port and the others a 6
[automerge]1595646896[/automerge]
Ones a 5 port and the others a 6
Should I put the pump upstairs? Do I run it with a T after the pump or from the end of the manifold to the beginning of the other.

Reply to Two seperate manifolds on two floors in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock