Search the forum,

Discuss Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

If anyone can answer this query: I have fitted a smart switch to my Aqualisa Visage Processor Pump unit.

I want to set a schedule for the unit to turn off during the hours when not in use.

It is attached to a combi boiler and is set to combi.

Does anyone know if the unit is okay to turn off or does it need to be kept on all the time?

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower . We had a new digital processor installed to suit the unvented system but kept the riser rail, showerhead and control unit which we connected to the...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock