• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Christ22

If anyone can answer this query: I have fitted a smart switch to my Aqualisa Visage Processor Pump unit.

I want to set a schedule for the unit to turn off during the hours when not in use.

It is attached to a combi boiler and is set to combi.

Does anyone know if the unit is okay to turn off or does it need to be kept on all the time?

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to Turning off Aqualisa Visage during day in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net