Search the forum,

Discuss Tumbleweed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
Well that's what it seemed like today at the Heating and Renewables Roadshow in Coventry.

If the next few are the same, they'll have no exhibitors at all next year.

a) numbers of exhibitors down by about 50%
b) visitors down by 80% ...

All the boiler manufacturers were trying to show off ashp's or bivalent ashp's 90% of the people they talked do din;t understand what they were talking about....

Expect a large number of withdrawals from the heat pump market place next year

The big players (in terms of numbers) will still be about
Panasonic
Samsung
MELEC
Daikin
(these can also survive with the Aircon side)
Some of the other large players / household names are also questioning whether the effort is worth it.

Williams used to do free pens I may have been the only one able to sign a docket but that's besides the point...

Williams used to do free pens I may have been the only one able to sign a docket but that's besides the point...

Ah! The old distraction trick was it? Point at something behind him and swipe the pen. lol

No it was the you forgot to order coffee stirers this'll do..

Your way was probably easier

Well that's what it seemed like today at the Heating and Renewables Roadshow in Coventry.

If the next few are the same, they'll have no exhibitors at all next year.

a) numbers of exhibitors down by about 50%
b) visitors down by 80% ...

All the boiler manufacturers were trying to show off ashp's or bivalent ashp's 90% of the people they talked do din;t understand what they were talking about....

Expect a large number of withdrawals from the heat pump market place next year

The big players (in terms of numbers) will still be about
Panasonic
Samsung
MELEC
Daikin
(these can also survive with the Aircon side)
Some of the other large players / household names are also questioning whether the effort is worth it.

I'm going to our regions show on Tuesday, hopefully with a better outcome to yours! :alucard:

I've just got back from Scandanavia looking at heat pumps so I was feeling quite upbeat about it all until I read this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tumbleweed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock