Search the forum,

Discuss trying to post a question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all
Im trying to post a question in the heating forum but it tells me only 5 tags allowed, Ive added and deleted various words/letters but it still wont let me post, can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?

OK
I've got a glow worm ultracom store 35 which is discharging now and again on the dhw side, all relief valves OK new valve block fitted just after Christmas, exchanger descaled etc, only just started doings it, thermistor also tested on, any ideas please?

OK
I've got a glow worm ultracom store 35 which is discharging now and again on the dhw side, all relief valves OK new valve block fitted just after Christmas, exchanger descaled etc, only just started doings it, thermistor also tested on, any ideas please?

Who did all this work? Only if it was an engineer, get him/her back.

Reply to trying to post a question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off. I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock