Search the forum,

Discuss Trumpeting noise on Rinnai Zen in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Absolutely stumped as to what could be causing this noise we are getting on every 10th or so Rinnai Zen boiler we install. Boilers make the noise on coaxial and atmospheric flue setups, cover on and cover off etc. Have checked the flue "sleeve" that has been known to drop down and we are almost certain the flue has no effect on the noise. Not even Rinnai can figure can give us an answer. Has anyone experienced this?

Attachments

• 20220519_173115 (1).mp4
    54.9 MB

Reply to Trumpeting noise on Rinnai Zen in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in rads. Having to bleed every other day if not daily. All upstairs rads getting air, and one downstairs in utility room, same room as boiler and not far...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run of 6 or 7. When tested by Affinity Water no other houses seemed to be drawing water. If you were to run a hose and another house draws water the...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock