Search the forum,

Discuss Triton Electric Shower - Hose and Head Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rayment84

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and am wondering if anyone would be able to give me a bit of advice and suggestions with an electric Triton shower please?

I am just piecing together my first ever quote, which happens to be a full bathroom refit, and the customer is looking to keep her Triton electric shower unit, but replace the hose and shower head. Would I be right in saying that the hose connection to the unit should be universal in size and therefore I could get any shower hose to fit to it with essentially any brand head? Or would I be safer sticking to the Triton brand to be sure?

I am just completing my Level 2 City and Guilds and NVQ in the Bristol area, so if anybody has any work that they cannot complete and would be looking to pass on, then please feel free to get in contact as I am very keen to get my NVQ workplace assessments completed ASAP.

Many thanks

just make sure you go through commissioning sequence again or the prv may blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Electric Shower - Hose and Head Replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on, I cannot get any water out of it so I can't just switch off water at mains and see if water still flows from the shower. I note that current Triton...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. Just wondering if it would be fine to connect an electric shower to the balanced cold supply from an unvented cylinder. Replacing an old Bath mixer tap with the shower hose built into it. Regards
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock