Search the forum,

Discuss Triton Aspirante 8.5kW pressure release device in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

The pressure release device in my Triton Aspirante shower has blown; unfortunately I can't work out how to access it to replace it
It is behind the outlet pipe and there's just not enough room to maneuver the outlet pipe around to get access.
Does anyone know how to replace it in this model?

Hard to tell from manual (if you can post a photo?), looks like it’s 2 screws, then twist to undo?

yes that's right - two screws holding in the outlet pipe
unscrewing them allows it be move up and down a little, but not enough to get it out
rotating it around isn't possible because the pressure relief device itself gets in the way

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_084544306.jpg
    IMG_20211017_084544306.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211017_084557939.jpg
    IMG_20211017_084557939.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 9
Had a plumber round this morning - the answer here is that the bottom of the shower is a trim piece that can be removed to give access. Unfortunately this wasn't obvious because it had been siliconed all the way round (apparently wrong) and a bunch of limecale also made it a bit tricky

Reply to Triton Aspirante 8.5kW pressure release device in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock