Search the forum,

Discuss Triple control thermostatic shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

too hot to hand

Hi I have recently bought and fitted a triple control concealed thermostatic shower valve. I put it all together like it explained on the installation guide but the problem I am getting is that out of the 3 handles I have only the hot seems to work individually and not the cold? Any Ideas how this is all meant to work? Ivd checked all the plumbing and the pipes are in the right place. Please help?

Hi, Have you fixed this problem yet? if not please reply. If all the pipe work is correct then could either be hot water pressure being too high so the cold cant get through or a blockage/mis connection of the cold feed somewhere or faulty mixer perhaps.

Hi thank you for replying. I checked my cold feed and there is no blockage in the pipe itself and I am thinking it could be in the mixer? In a thermostatic mixer can you use hot and cold individually? When I turn hot water on it comes out warm and was wondering if the hot and cold is coming out?

From the top of my head I'm not sure but ill let you know tomorrow when I'm there. Have you come across this type of problem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triple control thermostatic shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please advise which replacement shower mixer valve thermostat I need foe this shower control
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is this: If I install the thermostatic cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temp sensor (i.e. do the job properly), the shower runs warm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock