Search the forum,

Discuss Trianco tro mk3 what brand is the burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, I removed a burner from the trianco tro it had 2 screws below the burner to keep it fitted. It had a danfoss pump on the right hand side face on and the control box on the left face, the blast tube above is a case that's opens up and the fan is in side. The fan adjustment is by a flat head screwdriver, there is no make or model and it's bare metal. Any ideas? I looked on the trianco website Andrew there is no burner matching it.

Sounds like the original Inter 99. Picture would confirm. What Output is the boiler?
An EOGB X400 should fit with no worries.
It will of course, require commissioning.

image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Are you sure it's a bentone?. I'm only wanting to find out the spec of burner as it's annoying me plus so I know what nozzel it requires.

I can’t be sure without seeing the burner from the front.
Nozzle size is determined by kW / BTU output of boiler.
TROs usually have a EH pattern. The exact size you can work out for yourself (see other postings on here)
If the current nozzle (size & pattern) has proven satisfactory, why not replace with like for like.

Looks like a B9 burner from the back for sure.
If it is, then the original oil pump will be a Danfoss BFP41L
and the motor will be 70 watt
Air box will be all plastic and fits in with 2 plastic lugs held with 2 Allen bolts and can easily partially block with dust

Reply to Trianco tro mk3 what brand is the burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock