Search the forum,

Discuss Trianco TRO 15/19 with no baffle plates in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have here a Trianco TRO 15/19 boiler and on inspection it has no baffle plates, just the flimsy flue baffle box. Without any plates the flue temperature is off the scale!
Did Trianco make the boiler (I think it must be a Mk.1 TRO 15/90) without baffle plates?

How are there no baffles inside? Not only will your flue gas temperature be high but your fuel consumption as well, possibly never achieving target room temperature or heating the cylinder.

You're right, it will get up to temperature but it works hard to get there as there's only a flue baffle between it and the flue. The model label says "T R O 15/19" and output is 12kw - so I guess this is an older 15/19 and not the Mk2 or Mk3. I'm having trouble finding a part no. for the older TRO 15/19 boiler baffles.

If it is a mk1 you will probably struggle we have had baffle plates made for then in past unfortunately you don't have a pattern to follow.

As Exedon says get some baffles made up. The problem is finding the measurements to accurately fabricate

You would benefit from a new boiler obviously. Could ring Trianco Monday morning though to see if they can help

Reply to Trianco TRO 15/19 with no baffle plates in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock