Search the forum,

Discuss Training in Kent. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know of a oftec training provider close to or in Kent.

called piper assessment this morning in sittingbourne as they were doing an offer on 4 units but they've stopped trading.

gas train has nothing running until October

eg training and Sevenoaks energy aren't up and running for oil at the minute.

so I'm somewhat stumped as to where to head to.

I know it's an old post but I think piper assessment have just reopened as Mr plumber! If that helps!

I know it's an old post but I think piper assessment have just reopened as Mr plumber! If that helps!

what are they doing now, or is it the same as before, just with a new name?

Best bet is to give them a call or check their website ( if they have one ). I just noticed they have re-opened recently under a different name!

In Kent is my training school ... It's called

Seven oaks academy really good for all sort of courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Training in Kent. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, I hope someone can help me. This morning we noticed water leaking under the hot water cylinder in hotpress room. On closer inspection, the water was just gushing on to the floor and it was only by chance we noticed it. We turned off the heating system and spent the morning emptying...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a tenant. No gas in the building. Triple glazing. 1. The letting agent led him to believe that the electricity supply was on an Eco 7 meter. He didn't...
Replies
Views
My account is very active and sent me this, might be helpful to some? Self-employment Income Support Scheme If you are self-employed or a member of a partnership and you have lost income due to coronavirus, you may be able to claim a taxable grant worth 80% of your trading profits up to a...
Replies
Views
I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U - http://www.schluterandu.co.uk/?click=sign-up You'll get information about training, competitions, prizes, and news, all for Ü. Another thing keeping tabs on is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi folks, i wonder if you could help me? My central heating system (about 4-5 year old worcester Greenstar condensing boiler with a honeywell controller and a grundfos pump) runs from about 06:00 until about 22:00 as per the timer. But over the past few weeks the pump has started running for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock