Search the forum,

Discuss training course success... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicky

big hello to all members, has anyone completed the c&g 6129 tech cert , gone s/e and started to make livelihood ......will be nice to hear some positive storys :D

Nothing is impossible. But I don't think just the tech cert 6129 would give you enough experience to make a living.

Depends what back ground there from i know a few people who have done the course then worked for plumbers for free for a couple of years hoping to move on which they have not done just yet. Nothing is impossible but lots of good plumbers out there scratching for work.

Worked for me for 4 years.

8 of us on our course and I think I'm the only one still surviving.

It's one thing hearing positive news but it's quite another making it work. I did research before I started and what swung it for me was having to phone 18 different plumbers for a nice 1 day job. 2 responded and I picked the cowboy.

I'm not convinced it would take 18 phone calls today though to find a plumber.

Well done dontknowitall (very) hard work paying off hopefully. Similar story for myself.

big hello to all members, has anyone completed the c&g 6129 tech cert , gone s/e and started to make livelihood ......will be nice to hear some positive storys :D

where did you do it? or are you just asking for otheres who have to get recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to training course success... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock