Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee/ Plumbers Mate NW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callum252

Hi

I’m enquiring whether anyone has any requirement for a trainee or plumbers mate in the North West (i live in Preston). I will have completed my city and guilds level 2 by January after which I will be undergoing my gas training.
I am currently working on the occasional job with a local plumber and have been for the last two years whilst studying at Accrington Rossendale College for my certificates and NVQ.
I am fully capable of removing existing bathrooms and radiators as well as installing basic first fix pipe work.
I realise work would be on a required basis, however I would be grateful for any job whether its assisting as a trainee or general labouring as a extra pair of hands. I have my own hand tools and hold a full and clean drivers licence as well as having my own transport.
I’m currently in part time employment though it has nothing to do with plumbing. I am more than willing to work weekdays and weekends, my CV can be provided if required. If anyone has a vacancies or if you know of anyone that does, I would be grateful for a reply.

Callum Freeman
Mob: 07791972853

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee/ Plumbers Mate NW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock