Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mozza

Hi,
I am 39 years of age and have recently been made redundant.
I now see this as an opportunity to embark on a new career in plumbing and heating. I have previously worked in the plumbing industry and have knowledge and experience in the duties of running pipework, boiler installations, full central heating installations, servicing of boilers, fault finding and repairs and general jobbing duties. I also have experience running screwed and barrelled pipework on an industrial level.

I am starting the city and guilds 6129 basic plumbing level 2 course at Midkent college in September and i intend to run the NVQ 6089 alongside this providing i can find employment within the industry.

I am honest, hardworking, trustworthy and reliable, and willing to learn. I have my own tools and a clean driving license and my own vehicle.
I am looking to learn and gain knowledge from an experienced plumber/heating engineer.
If you or anyone you know could utilise me and my skills i would be extremely grateful of the opportunity to learn and train with you.

I live in the Sevenoaks area of Kent, and am able to travel into London.
Also any tips, addresses, contacts or advice would be greatly received.

Thanks Chris Morris.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock