Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee PLumber needs experience willing for work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thecrow001

Hi

I am doing my level 1 and 2 technical certificate at Nottingham Community College and i am looking for experience in the working environment. I am willing to work for free in exchange for the experience.

If your Nottingham based please mail me or just reply below.

Thanks

Thecrow001

Good luck mate its the hardest thing in the world to get experience - no matter how flexible you are - just keep trying. I am in the same boat - you need the experience but anyone who gives you experience knows that eventually you will become a competitor and take business off them. Think foruums are the best way but its takes alot of luck also. I would love ang willingly work for nothing as all I want is the knowledge that I am doing a good job at a good rate

Good luck

Hi, I have actually made a post about this certificate, i dont suppose you are doing this at stephensons college are you ? thats where i am doing my tech cert but the coalville college, how are you finding the course ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee PLumber needs experience willing for work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock