Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber needing work/experience in south ***bria/furness. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lakesdweller

Hi all,
I'm a 36 yr old trainee plumber, I'm trying to get my certificates signed off and then I can move on to get my ACS. I really need someone to work with in order to do so. I have most of my own tools, I'm willing to work as a trainee, employee, on a self employed basis or for nothing if necessary. I have my water regs and unvented certificates, i just need experience. I'm a good worker, reliable, honest, polite and I take pride in my work. I'm always eager to learn and improve. I may seem to be a bit long in the tooth but i've invested everything I have to get this far so rest assured that I will put everything into it!
Please, if you can or if you know anybody that might be able to help.... get in touch.
Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber needing work/experience in south ***bria/furness. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock