Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Plumber looking for work Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nick82

icon1.png

Hi,

I am a 28 year old plumber who has recently completed City and Guilds Technical Certificate in Level 2 and Level 3 Plumbing. Alongside side this I have also completed NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing.Since February of last year I shadowed a plumber and assisted with the installation of bathroom suites and dealt with domestic maintenance on a full time basis, 6 days a week. We mainly installed bathroom suites and i also gained experience in other trades such as plastering, tiling, joinery and electrics. I am now however trying to find employment within the industry in the manchester area. I am hard working, reliable and willing to learn. I have a full driving license with own transport. If you know of anybody who has any vacansies or ideas of how to get into the industry that would be great.

Thanks

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber looking for work Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock