Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber in Brighton. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get on site to start my plumbing career everyone has to start somewhere just need to be given the opportunity. Ive finished my first year of college and only needing to go back for the second year to complete two outstanding exams and my final assignment which is a bathroom suite and drainage system.
(NVQ DUE IN OCTOBER/NOVEMBER)
Very excited about my future in plumbing just need someone to give me that break that I'm looking for.
I'm aged 25 I have a full clean UK driving licence and have my own set of tools ready to go.
Any help, advice or recommendations would be much appreciated. I'll do whatever it takes.

Not a person to let anyone down loyal and given the chance we won't be looking back.
I'll do whatever it takes.

Regards

Ricky Lumley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber in Brighton. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock