Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Gas & Heating (need Help) Opportunity Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have recently completed a new entrants gas course to be gas qualified with money from my own pocket as a change of career to be gas safe qualified and also have few qualifications in plumbing.I know its different in real world and allot more difficult. I knew it would be hard to find work after the course as it was only 6 weeks long course but didn't realise it would be this difficult.
I am looking for someone to take me on as a trainee to gain experience in fault findings and general gas & heating as I have no experience. I am constantly researching online to gain more knowledge. I am willing to work for free any kind of help will be much appreciated. If there is someone willing to give me an opportunity I will not let you down.
I live in Reading anywhere around Berkshire I can drive to.
CV is available on request.
I am 25 years of age and eager to learn the trade.
Please feel free to contact me

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes still looking. Send CV if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Gas & Heating (need Help) Opportunity Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a trainee, live close by whitechapel, I am a quick learner just need someone to teach me the ropes/ Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock