Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Gas Engineer needs experience -Cambridgeshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunter2k

Trainee Gas Engineer require experience (work for free) in the Cambridgeshire area. Please reply via PM for more information.

Please note: I'm more then willing to pay for the cost of insurance to cover myself if need be to work with a gas safe registered engineer, if given the opportunity. I know from some of the previous posts that some engineers, have stated, taking on a trainee is alot of headach and cost involved.. hence my offer. I am very determined and focus in what i want to achieve. All is self funded. I am not joining any fast track course and will be studying at college.

You can get more information about my background in my intro post -->
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/new-member-introductions/8705-hello-2-everyone.html

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Gas Engineer needs experience -Cambridgeshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock