Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee ACS in Wolverhampton area- own van and tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

My names Lucan. I'm 34 (35 next week lol)

I'm a trainee gas engineer and I'm currently trying to finish off my ACS portfolio. I'm looking for someone who does fire installs and services, cookers also. Ive been with an engineer who's sub contracted to fit Valiant Boilers as part of the Green deal incentive and have enjoyed that part. Ive been with some good engineers so far.

Ive always been hands on and have enjoyed the hands on approach in life. I currently work with homeless kids but want to move away from this and start something new.

Ive got a van and tools and but just need more experience also an someone who needs a hand for free. Also available for weekends.

Let me know guys. I know people are busy but everyone needs a hand. Always happy to return a favour.

Lucan

It may help if you outline exactly what it is you need.
Its a tall ask to want it for free. You may get help if you contribute to the time and experience of someone who your invariably gonna slow down...

just wanted to jump in with engineers who are servicing a boiler, a gas fire, cooker and I could jump on with them. learn a thing or two and take some pics for my acs....

I would pay a little towards...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee ACS in Wolverhampton area- own van and tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock