Search the forum,

Discuss Trade shows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

There are a couple coming up, are they worth a visit?

Do you get any sort of discount or find new products?

I have never been to one but we are going on the 9th October to UK Construction week

There are a couple coming up, are they worth a visit?

Do you get any sort of discount or find new products?

I always try to attend the ones near to me. I like seeing any new products out there and as I am based in a workshop I do not get to see so much new stuff at the merchants or install on site these days. Now it's up to me to engage with the trade. Most manufacturers offer discounts for products ordered at the trade show. When I was working for a local domestic plumbing company, we would order all of our circulating pumps, oil pumps, lines and motorised valves at such an event to keep stock and take advantage of any deals going.

When trying to keep up with the latest and greatest (and not so greatest) products, tools and methods I feel that the trade shows are a good place to do that.

Go along to one or two and if they are not too far from your area then you've got nothing to lose really.

I always try to attend the ones near to me. I like seeing any new products out there and as I am based in a workshop I do not get to see so much new stuff at the merchants or install on site these days. Now it's up to me to engage with the trade. Most manufacturers offer discounts for products ordered at the trade show. When I was working for a local domestic plumbing company, we would order all of our circulating pumps, oil pumps, lines and motorised valves at such an event to keep stock and take advantage of any deals going.

When trying to keep up with the latest and greatest (and not so greatest) products, tools and methods I feel that the trade shows are a good place to do that.

Go along to one or two and if they are not too far from your area then you've got nothing to lose really.

Cheers, will give it a bash. Sounds like a good excuse for a night away and a few beers 🍻.

I keep getting invited to lunch/breakfast and learn things at one of the merchants. Seems like a place to find out about new products. I should make the effort but there always seems to be something more important to do.

Are you talking about PHEX they have shows about 5 x per year we tend to meet up at the Old Trafford one in Manchester which is due in Oct. There are similar in London etc
Usually its free parking, bacon butties etc and some well meaning companies with
smart stands and I suppose give aways. I will be at Phex Manchester first day and at the
Trappex ,..Centramag stand with Shaz not selling just keeping up with a friend as its free parking and 40 mins away from Formby on a good day ...centralheatking

Are you talking about PHEX they have shows about 5 x per year we tend to meet up at the Old Trafford one in Manchester which is due in Oct. There are similar in London etc
Usually its free parking, bacon butties etc and some well meaning companies with
smart stands and I suppose give aways. I will be at Phex Manchester first day and at the
Trappex ,..Centramag stand with Shaz not selling just keeping up with a friend as its free parking and 40 mins away from Formby on a good day ...centralheatking

Yes, think plumbing and heating ex is the one I’ve seen advertised. Good if they’re free to attend, even better if they have free bacon sandwiches 😍😍

Reply to Trade shows in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock