Search the forum,

Discuss Trade MAstermind webinaar in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey there has anyone signed up to Josef Valentine's (winner of .....that um ... apprentice prog) Trade mastermind yet? I watched his live webinaar about two months ago. In which he said there was limited time offer on his expertise and mentoring package. Lot's of yada yada about how good it is and will be discounted if you sign up right away... Since then I keep getting messages via text and email ... can i join in tonight for this exclusive offer. First off I wasn't sure it looked like him šŸ™„ next if it was a time limited offer why they still contacting me?šŸ¤Ŗ Lastly sounds too good to be true šŸ§ sorry lastly I have to pay him about 2K for the insider infošŸ˜‘
Any thoughts? Anyone tried it and won? šŸ†

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ve never heard of it, but reading your post it sounds like a load of bollo.... You also include the classic phrase ā€œsounds too good to be true...ā€ we all know where that leads.
Steer away.

If they're pesting you and offering a limited time deal,,,don't walk away, run away as fast as you can.
Block their email address to avoid any further temptation.

If it was any good it wouldn't need to be a limited deal.

None of the hundreds of thousands of these type deals over the years have lasted.

If it was Ā£50 that'd be too much.

An NO, I've never been caught with them.
I did go to a Timeshare presentation once, more for the tea and biscuits and to watch how people get sucked in.
I did sit through a 3 hr plus presentation for a Ā£1000+ Kirby Vacuum, I was impressed at the end when the guy called me a timewaster, it only took him 3hrs to work that out..

Hey there has anyone signed up to Josef Valentine's (winner of ...that um . apprentice prog) Trade mastermind yet? I watched his live webinaar about two months ago. In which he said there was limited time offer on his expertise and mentoring package. Lot's of yada yada about how good it is and will be discounted if you sign up right away... Since then I keep getting messages via text and email . can i join in tonight for this exclusive offer. First off I wasn't sure it looked like him šŸ™„ next if it was a time limited offer why they still contacting me?šŸ¤Ŗ Lastly sounds too good to be true šŸ§ sorry lastly I have to pay him about 2K for the insider infošŸ˜‘
Any thoughts? Anyone tried it and won? šŸ†

No.

It sounds like another individual or company taking a slice of the pie. The pie isn't big enough. They try to extract either money or the more valuable, time gained information/experience from folk who have worked long and hard to acquire it. This is generally done under the guise of you benefiting from paying them to take part in some strange idea that would never naturally have crossed your already overloaded - if it's anything like mine - mind.

Run away, give it big legs! that's my advice.

Webinar Shmebinar. lol.

In case anyone else searches for this- I sat through their initial 'free seminar' (sales pitch), and it had all the markings of what's talked about a lot as 'The Fake Guru' industry. They exist across many domains, but all have the same markings- an overpriced intensive course with vague outlines of what they'll actually teach, lengthy initial pitch, which the reveals a heavily discounted course, but only if you sign up within 24hrs (false scarcity tactic), then they'll repeatedly contact you afterwards with more pushy tactics.

I wouldn't trust it at all, and especially with the joke of it being his actualy plumbing company made a loss and ended up owing people money.

Reply to Trade MAstermind webinaar in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. Itā€™s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock