Search the forum,

Discuss TPI 608 Singl Input Digital Manometer or Testo 312-2 Manometer Pressure Meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there,

Has anyone got an opinion on the two Digital Manometers?

my little tpi has been going fine for 5 years, cheap to buy and I just test it on a water gauge every few months, been fine so far.

you are supposed to have them calibrated i prefer the anton one more robust construction have had 2 in 20 years

Do you actually have to carry a calibration certificate for them? As I've been tempted by a cheaper digital one and was just planning on testing it myself

Old Glass manometer for me. Never goes wrong, never needs calibration, cost ÂŁ18 some 20 odd years ago, replacement glass available if you're dozy enough to leave water in in winter. No charging, no batteries, Quick and easy to use.

I know it's not as exciting as the new fangled gear, My testo does do tightness testing, letby and a billion other tests but I never use it for that, only for flue gas analysing.

Just out of curiosity, Why don't you use a simple manometer for testing ?
Is it just that it's the modern way ?

Old Glass manometer for me. Never goes wrong, never needs calibration, cost ÂŁ18 some 20 odd years ago, replacement glass available if you're dozy enough to leave water in in winter. No charging, no batteries, Quick and easy to use.

I know it's not as exciting as the new fangled gear, My testo does do tightness testing, letby and a billion other tests but I never use it for that, only for flue gas analysing.

Just out of curiosity, Why don't you use a simple manometer for testing ?
Is it just that it's the modern way ?

What testo you got ?

How you finding it ? Was thinking 327 or 330 2 any advice ?

Yep, brill, does what it's supposed to.
It's used constantly on gas and oil, commercial and domestic. Easy to use.
Worth the money. I bought it because that 325 I had was same but it got to stage where you had to send it for calibration so they stopped selling the cells for it !

(you used to get a set of cells and co-efficient readings for each to enter into the machine and start calibration ).

It ended up an expensive service and I part ex'd it with testo.

Seem a pretty good company to deal with tbh.

I would recommend it !

What you got now ?

Got two Kane 455 and a first gen testo 327 which is showing its age would you recommend staying with a new 327 ?

Got two Kane 455 and a first gen testo 327 which is showing its age would you recommend staying with a new 327 ?

I would personally because I've never had any trouble with it.
Only used a Kane once or twice and thought it was ok !
If I was to buy another I'd buy Testo again.

I would personally because I've never had any trouble with it.
Only used a Kane once or twice and thought it was ok !
If I was to buy another I'd buy Testo again.

Don't think a colour screen is worth an extra 1k :D

Nope.
just expensive Gimmicks that's all.

If it does job and you can see it, it will be fine.

I like to keep things simples as much as poss.

i have a testo 327 can do testing but i prefer my digital manometer as i cant be bothere with a 24 or 36 inch water guage when doing commercial stuff also lpg testing

i have a testo 327 can do testing but i prefer my digital manometer as i cant be bothere with a 24 or 36 inch water guage when doing commercial stuff also lpg testing

which one you got ? ive got a anton apm 150

Im a testo man throo and throo, i love my 330 and use it for TT etc , but ive bben getting lazy recently and grabing the old faithfull water u gauge as it saves mass amount of times unless i require a printout ill grab the testo,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TPI 608 Singl Input Digital Manometer or Testo 312-2 Manometer Pressure Meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock