Search the forum,

Discuss TP9000 setup issues... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carlos Arruda

Hi all.

I have set this unit up on my house and it does start the heating. The issue is it does not stop.

I have gone into Installer Advanced Programing Options and made the following changes;

Option 30 - Set upper limit temperature range = 20C
Option 31 - Set lower limit temperature range = 18C
Option 32 - Enable OFF at lower limit = 1 (enabled)
Option 33 - Enable ON at upper limit = 1 (enabled)
Option 34 - Select On/Off = 0 (On/Off)
Option 40 - Number of Events per day = (I have had it on option1 "Stat Mode" and option 2 "Two switching modes per day". My guess is this is the option to do On when upper temperature is reached and Off when lower temperature is reached?
Option 41 - Operating Mode = Option 7 "7 Day Programing)

Under User Advanced Programming Options I have made the following changes;

Option 11 - Start-Up Method = 1 "Optimum Start Control (OSC)

I have also changed the follow basic options;

Monday = Off
Tuesday = Off
Wednesday = event 1 = ON at 07:00 at 19C,
Wednesday = event 2 = OFF at 19:00 at 19C;
Same settings for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The issue is the unit starts the heating when powered but it does not stop it when temperature has been reached and it does not stop when time reaches 19:00.

What am I doing wrong here?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Albert

not positive but when you put in the off period the temperature should be lower about 10 11 or 12 as this is the tempperature for when heating off

Yes it does sound as if the 'off' temp is too high which actually keeps the boiler going... You said above the on & off are both at 19 degrees

Hi.

I have now managed to get the system starting at given time and shutting down at a given time.

However, it won't shut once temperature has been reached.

Could this be due to option 34 - Select On/Off or chrono-proportional?

I have this set to option 0 "On/Off".

Do I need this set to cycles per hour?

Many thanks.

Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TP9000 setup issues... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock