Search the forum,

Discuss Top fixing Roca toilet seat... please help! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve moved into a flat with L&Q and the cheap plastic toilet seat has already come loose. I cannot figure out how to fix it for the life of me, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I have no access to the underside so I can’t just tighten it like I usually would. I’ve attached some photos hoping one of you out there will have some advice.

the toilet itself is Roca, not sure about the seat. It doesn’t have the metal fixings I’ve seen on other posts, just two screws.

Attachments

• A5354C3F-7FD8-4DDF-807E-F10F27B5E3F4.jpeg
    A5354C3F-7FD8-4DDF-807E-F10F27B5E3F4.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 0DC47FEB-ED3A-42E6-A0A1-09229E2BB684.jpeg
    0DC47FEB-ED3A-42E6-A0A1-09229E2BB684.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
Undo the screws they should come all the way out there long so will require a bit of time

looks like your missing the washers you might be able to get away with just getting some m4 /m5 washers

Reply to Top fixing Roca toilet seat... please help! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock