Search the forum,

Discuss Tools for clearing urinal pipework in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I get called out to alot of urinals , I'm considering purchasing the milwuakee m12 drain cleaner, has anybody got experience with them or can you recommend another tool for the job ?
Thanks

I keep getting called back to pub urinals, clearing each time with snake. Next time around I will recommend replacing the waste pipes with new. I could buy a drain machine ie drill type snake which may do a better job but i think they are quiet expensive

Used to do a lot of these a few years ago. Once they start getting blocked, the only way of guaranteeing they'll stay clear is to replace the pipework. We used to use One-Shot, the snake thingies and all sorts but you can never clear the deposits fully. It works out cheaper in the long run than paying for multiple call outs

Reply to Tools for clearing urinal pipework in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock