From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Tools for clearing urinal pipework in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I get called out to alot of urinals , I'm considering purchasing the milwuakee m12 drain cleaner, has anybody got experience with them or can you recommend another tool for the job ?
Thanks

I keep getting called back to pub urinals, clearing each time with snake. Next time around I will recommend replacing the waste pipes with new. I could buy a drain machine ie drill type snake which may do a better job but i think they are quiet expensive

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Used to do a lot of these a few years ago. Once they start getting blocked, the only way of guaranteeing they'll stay clear is to replace the pipework. We used to use One-Shot, the snake thingies and all sorts but you can never clear the deposits fully. It works out cheaper in the long run than paying for multiple call outs

Reply to Tools for clearing urinal pipework in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbers Tools | Plumbing Tools and Advice

You're on PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. Find Plumbing Tools and products at the best prices. Our plumbing suppliers are some of the biggest suppliers available, stocking the best brands and the best prices. Register to our community for free, and post a thread to ask a out the tool you're considering and we'll find the cheapest price with quick delivery for you. We also have the Tile community for Tiling Tools, and Engineering community for Electrical Tools.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares