Search the forum,

Discuss Tool start up advice in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

hello all

I am looking at getting my kit started as my boss has given me loax Ash and I have some. Does anyone have any tips on wefd to head to looking at all hand tools and power tools so was hoping to get a good deal thanks

I think most here would recommend anything by Knipex (aligator/cobra & wrench pliers) and Bahco (adjustable pliers) to start but I doubt you'll find them discounted anywhere. Most of the major branded cordless kit is good enough, Makita, Dewalt, Bosch, Milwaukee etc having well established platforms and that really comes down to personal preference. For small diameter masonary I know plenty of tradesman that prefer percussion over SDS but once you get over 10mm SDS is required say for a 22mm pipe run so you may prefer a mains powered SDS for that and possibly core drilling work. Keep an eye out from usual tool retailers for sales of combi kits to get a start and once you have a platform you can add bare tools reasonably cheaply as well as add higher capacity batteries.

Reply to Tool start up advice in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock