Search the forum,

Discuss Tool cases or bags on wheels? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys. I’m currently doing some site work and as I don’t leave my tools on site I’m looking for a good tool case/box on wheels if possible. Have any of you lot got anything you’d recommend? Cheers

Hi guys. I’m currently doing some site work and as I don’t leave my tools on site I’m looking for a good tool case/box on wheels if possible. Have any of you lot got anything you’d recommend? Cheers
Tried all sorts over the years, they all have for's and against's. If it's a temporary situation, use a porters truck to carry your tools or a wheelbarrow. Don't know if that helps?

Milwaukee pack out is pretty good

I got @Dan this one and he seems to like it.. toolbox probably no good for you guys though!

I generally like the gear from SGS engineering but it looks like it's for leccies...two screwdrivers and meter. Not sure if this the kit SC is recommending.

I generally like the gear from SGS engineering but it looks like it's for leccies...two screwdrivers and meter. Not sure if this the kit SC is recommending.

Yep that’s the one , very good

For Site Work, lockable def. heavier the better tends to put light fingered scroats from lifting it away. Then paint the outside to make it stand out. centralheatking

Veto bag/s for hand tools, probably t stak or similar for power tools

Unless the site has security your tools will be safer next to you than in your can so try and move all important tools in one trip, 2 at most.

Getting your hands on the plot keys to enable you to lock up helps.

Reply to Tool cases or bags on wheels? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock