Search the forum,

Discuss Toilets with a high waste outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Anyone know of any like this? I'm Looking for one about 9" high... long shot i know ;(

Anyone know of any like this? I'm Looking for one about 9" high... long shot i know ;(

Off set pan connector,set flush water level as high as you can,keep fingers crossed and put a 'Greek' style bin next to bog for sanitary towels,...

I think she's just going to have to get the bog on a wee plith TBH, either that or we core it all out get some scaffolding out and add 1K to the bill :lol:

I think she's just going to have to get the bog on a wee plith TBH, either that or we core it all out get some scaffolding out and add 1K to the bill :lol:

I think we know which one she'll go for....

Yup, build that sucker up! Had to do it all the time for Brum council

Cheaper to lift the floor level 2"

Rank! Seen loads of rotten floors and. Riss sponges ( plynths) always curse the cowboys who fitted it.

usually if cut it back flush to the wall its an inch or more lower as the old pans were angled down and bodge with multiquick extension and ofset multiquick
ps just cut the lead with a wood saw

Last edited:
where about in e town is it ian done lots of council houses just like that

Use a "WC height conversion kit"
f63ce4a121ad2b8e4e1d2e7feff4bfe8.jpg

considering how common this problem is it's suprising there isn't a product which solves it easily. even if that were just a line in toilets with old style waste heights/angles

I love seeing the old lead outlet pipes half squashed cos burglars have trodden on them trying to climb through the bathroom window.

I love seeing the old lead outlet pipes half squashed cos burglars have trodden on them trying to climb through the bathroom window.

Croppie do a lot of braking when entering round your way? Must be more like lions than cat burglars? SEA LIONS!

Hehe. Big lads rounds our way, would need a dwarf mate to fit through the windows though.

Would it be a massive ballache to talk them into a new stack. Plastic, future proof and all that.?

She's chinese ( no offense to anyone) and it would mean I'd have to explain to her about 4 times... the jobs growing arms and legs and i just want to GTF :lol:

She's chinese ( no offense to anyone) and it would mean I'd have to explain to her about 4 times... the jobs growing arms and legs and i just want to GTF :lol:

i had an indian woman on the phone the other day. very strong accent, understanding each other was hard especially given the fact she wasn't sure what she needed doing. i gave her guesstimated price range and she thought it far too expensive. she jokingly said, "i get polish plumber do it cheaper." i said, "have fun with that phone conversation."

i had an indian woman on the phone the other day. very strong accent, understanding each other was hard especially given the fact she wasn't sure what she needed doing. i gave her guesstimated price range and she thought it far too expensive. she jokingly said, "i get polish plumber do it cheaper." i said, "have fun with that phone conversation."
That made me belly laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilets with a high waste outlet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise. Second floor toilet causes shower to gurgle. Tried Mr Muscle drain unblocker almost everywhere. Tried plunging the toilets, shower and bath. Tried a...
Replies
Views
O
im a DIYer remodeling my master bath. long story short, after tiling my toilet flange is too high. im aware of all of the options to repair, but we could use a new toilet anyway..so my question is, is there a toilet made that will fit a high flange? or do I need to just suck it up and repair it?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter didn’t really attach it all. How do I go about fixing this please! The seat in question is from Qualitex.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock