Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet Systern Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shazzam

Hi All - I'm desperately trying to identify the make/model of this toilet suite and where I can purchase one from - can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance..

SAM_3553.jpg

Don't want to sound mean but your screwed, don't think / well haven't seen anyone make a clam shell pattern in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Systern Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the last year I've noticed i can hear when my neighbor flush their toilet through my downstairs toilet - this is a relatively new thing, so am assuming its...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock