Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet seats with distance between hinges of 270mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

RajendraH

Hi

Looking for a toilet seat (D shaped) with the distance between hinges of 270mm. Width of seat is about 410mm and length 440mm

Any suggestions would be welcome. The toilet unit is Ideal Standard and is over 20 years old. It is is great condition, but the toilet lid is broken as a builder stood on it whilst painting!

Thanks

Reply to Toilet seats with distance between hinges of 270mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and it didn't fit. The distance between the fittings for the toilet is 260mm and its for a wall hung toilet. i can't seem to find anything similiar.
Replies
Views
C
Any advice would be very welcome. We need to replace our toilet seat. The toilet and seat have no makes on them. On measurements it’s 34 width and 40 length d shape. I have been looking everywhere and can not find this size toilet seat at all. I have found one that looks very similar called...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I have a customer that has a 39-year-old Ideal Standard toilet. They would like to replace the toilet seat. But the hinges are fixed on an angle not flat like on a standard toilet. I have attached some pictures. Has anyone replaced a toilet seat with a set up like this? Or have any...
Replies
Views
There has been some useful info in other threads on how to start removing an Ideal Standard toilet set. There's no push release on this model, the seat mechanism so has two rusted hex screws attaching the seat that were a pain to get off which then needed some wd40 and heavy force to get the...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On this land, there exists a well housing a 10-year-old pump that has never been utilized. I intend to conduct a thorough test using a portable...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock